Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rylie

We have a new member of our family now. Rylie was born on March 14. She was 6lbs 6oz. She had a little problems at the beginning with some fluid on her lungs. We spent about 5 days in NICU so she could be under an oxyhood to help clear her lungs. She is doing very well now growing and adjusting. Hayden & Kyrstn were a little sad while she was in the hospital because they could not see her. Kyrstn got to see her on her as she went from the labor room to the nursery. Hayden was at school when she was born but he did get to see her as they took her to NICU. That was a little hard for Hayden. Hayden loves her and wants to hold her as soon as he gets home from school. Kyrstn thinks she is the mom and I am the little helper. She trys so hard to be the mom/helper of both Ryder and Rylie. Ryder is getting much better. He was not sure at first since he did not get to be the baby for long. Now he has accepted it and comes up to her and gives her hugs and kisses.

We are looking into getting internet at our house so maybe there will be some pictures up soon of our newest cute little addition.

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I have been faithfully checking your blog because I knew the big day was soon! Congrats! I can't wait to see her pictures and I am glad that things ended up okay. Love you guys and again, congrats on your new baby girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the new pictures. So glad everything worked out at the hospital.

Kari said...

Yea! I've been waiting for a new post from y'all! I'm gald everything is good with the new addition!