Friday, December 7, 2007

Doctor

I went to a new doctor on Wednesday for my 24 week check up. The doctor seemed very nice and like he cared which was good. He did an unofficial sonogram and said he is about 90% sure that we are going to have a girl. Kyrstn was very excited when she heard him say that. She got a huge smile on her face. He printed 3 pictures for us to take home and before we got out of the room she told me she needed her pictures of her baby sister. Russell is excited also - he just was happy the doctor did a sonogram to make sure everything was ok because the last doctor did not really seem to care to much. Everything looked healthy so we are thankful for that.

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

yay for you guys! Two of each....what a perfect little family! :) I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see what awesome name you have in store...I love all your kids names!

Kari said...

I'm so sorry you had a negative experience with the first doctor. I was horrified when I heard that. Who are you using now?

Micah and Jen said...

Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!