Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pictures


Here are some pictures of Rylie while she was in the hospital.


This is the first time Hayden got to see her. He stayed at school and then Nana Sheree brought him up to the hospital after school. He got there right before they decided to take her to NICU. So the Dr. let the nurse bring her by the room so he could see her. He was very happy to see her.




This is the first time I got to hold her other than the minute I got to hold her after they got her cleaned up after she was born.




This is the first bottle we got to feed her. She had a feeding tube for a little while.




This is the first time Russell got to hold her.



Rylie at 2 days old

Ryder at 2 days old.




I don't have any pictures of Kyrstn or Ryder seeing her. They only got to see her as they were taking her from the delivery room to the nursery.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

What a cutie! I am so glad that things went well....even though a scary little start! two boys and two girls....are you guys all finished? Have you had the chance to look at my blog lately? If not, we are having TWINS! Yeah, a big shocker but we're excited--and DONE! I am so glad you posted some pictures....you all look so great and it's so fun to see you again! :)