Monday, November 19, 2007

Birthday Party

Hayden and Kyrstn had a roller skating party with some their friends. It was pretty fun they really enjoyed skating, that was the first time for both. The roller rink also had little scooters and push toys for the little ones to play on.










4 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Yeah!!!!! I love when there is several updates at once!!! Let me help you with the next post.....give us one of the growing baby in your tummy!! Just what a woman wants to do. Post her tummy for all the world to see! Your kids are beautiful!!

Kari said...

Roller skating looks like fun...I haven't done that in a LONG time! Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

Anonymous said...

Now what I would like to know is why Russell is not wearing any roller skates. Doesn't he know Dad's are supposed to do that!? :) Love the pics and the updates.

Micah and Jen said...

oh, how fun! Love seeing all these fun pictures! :)