Monday, August 27, 2007

Our House

Some of you know that R and I bought a house a little while back. There were a couple of things that needed to be done before we could move in, like redo the bathroom. It is a three bedroom one bath and has 5 acres. We have been staying with my parents since R started working in January. We have enjoyed that very much (especially the kids) and they have been very patient with us staying there. Well we finally got to move into our house last week. H & K were very excited about sleeping at our new house because they have been wanting to sleep on their bunkbed since we moved back to Texas in December. So they have been happy to sleep in their own beds and we were happy to be out at our house so I could be getting things in order.

4 comments:

Amy Woods said...

I want to see pictures!!! How did you hold up on H's first day of Kindergarten?

M Holly said...

I know what it's like being "dislocated" while in a move. Glad you are finally able to settle in your own home. Hope all the rest of the "improvements" go well.
Aunt Holly

Beth said...

Excited that you are in your own home. What excitement.

Micah and Jen said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see some pictures of the new place! Congrats! :)