

We had some sweet corn out of our garden tonight and it was pretty good. We gave little R a cob and he really enjoyed sucking all the juices out. He sucked on it for a long time. We all enjoyed it. H and K were excited last night because they got to pick their first little pumkins. They have really liked watching all the vegetables grow. H will eat the vegetables just because he grew them in his garden. K will only eat the corn, she is truely her daddy's girl - will not eat very many vegetables. Big R has been trying more vegetables though since we grew them.
5 comments:
He is sooo cute!! I wish my kids would suck on a corn cob! I have one that eats vegetables but the others only eat french fries. Wait...thats a vegetable, isn't it?
He is so cute!! I wish I could get my kids to suck on a corn cob every once in a while! Any vegetable would be nice!!
mmm....corn! and that is so funny that K won't eat veggies--we all know where that came from! :)
Melody - stay after those kids (both small and big) to eat those veggies. I can't tell you how frustrating it is not to be able to fix certain veggies because someone I live, who will remain nameless (Larry McRae) will not eat them. He is so picky that the only thing he will eat that is green is fried okra!
Amen to the whole veggie thing! My kids are on a new kick though, and they always ask me if certain things are nutritious! I guess it's a start that they actually care about what they're eating!
Post a Comment