Brother H, Sister K, Brother R and I got to go to Austin to visit with aunt S in Austin for a couple of days. On our way back to Abernathy we stoped at Inflatable World in the Mall at Cedar Park. Brother H ran straight to the toys and knew exactly what he was suppose to be doing. Sister K was not so sure about it at first, by the time it was time to go she was jumping a lot more - as long as Aunt S or I were there to help her up. We had a very good time and the kids did not want to leave. Aunt S and I were ready to leave because there were sooo many people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
This looks like way too much fun! The boys would LOVE this! I am so jealous!
We have the same thing here called Pump It Up. We love it! Hayden is soo big! I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment