Monday, July 9, 2007

H in Karate





Brother H is taking Karate and is really enjoying it so far. He has been in it for about 2 months and recieved his yellow belt on June 25. It was pretty dark in the room so the picture is not very good but his instructor is giving him his certificate. He was very excited and is ready to go all the time.

4 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Awesome! I look forward to keeping up with your family through your blog! Welcome to Blogland!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited with all of the new blogs I get to read. I love being able to see my cousin's kids grow up and feel "in touch." Thanks for doing this.

Micah and Jen said...

Totally excited for your blog! It will be so fun to see your kids on here--hopefully we will get to see eachother in person someday again! But for now, I will greatly enjoy your blog! :)

vanessa said...

I'm so glad you decided to start a blog, it's a great way to see you guy's and watch the kids grow up.