These pictures are from today. We let our chickens out to be free since they were getting pretty big. They are very tame chickens Hayden and Kyrstn can catch them very easily. I guess they thought this one needed some help eating. The chicken did not mind at all, I guess it is use to them "helping" it do something alot of the time. Rylie and Ryder slept through the fun of feeding the chicken but got in on the fun of playing in the mud. No pictures of that - sorry.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Those ARE some tame chickens! Cute pics.
You guys have been busy! Love those chickens....amazing! I have never seen anything like it before! Glad to see you are all doing well! :)
Kaitlyn sucked the same two fingers! Then at 7 years old, she became a thumb sucker instead! Crazy...I'm glad I was able to catch up on all your blog postings!
Post a Comment