Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday H

Today is H's birthday. He woke up this morning and was very excited for it to be his birthday. He is 6 today, so he thinks he is suppose to be in 1st grade now. He took some jello jigglers in the shape of ABC's to share with his class. He had a party this past weekend in Sunray and we will have one in Lubbock this weekend with his friends. He loves his birthday and thinks he will be getting a lot of transformers. We will see.

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Little Man H!!! We love you and hope it's a great one! :)

M Holly said...

A belated Happy Birthday, Hayden. I forgot you were born on my birthday! I had a great day. Did you?

Aunt Holly

M Holly said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden. I forgot that you were born on my birthday! I had a great day. Did you?

Aunt Holly