1. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR HUSBAND?
We met through a friend at Hooters. She was going to see R because he was only in town for a little while - in between moving from New Jersey to Arizona and she did not want to go by herself. So she talked another girl and myself to go with her. This was in Sept 2000.
2. WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO HIM?
Hello. I really don't remember. I remeber he was very nice and cute.
3. WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST DATE? FIRST KISS?
Our first date was in December of 2001. We had been talking on the phone off and on since September of 2000. We went on a Limo ride around Amarillo with the girl that I met R through and her boyfriend and another guy. We had a really good time. Our first kiss was that night also.
4. DID YOU HAVE A LONG OR SHORT COURSHIP/ENGAGEMENT?
It was pretty short. We got engaged in March 2002 and got married July 2002. Pretty short since R lived in Arizona and I lived in Texas.
5. WHERE DID YOU GET ENGAGED?
We got engaged at Logan's roadhouse, it was my favorite place to eat. We had been shopping all day. He was home from Arizona for a weekend or couple days. We had looked and bought a ring - they had to order the right size so I did not think he would propose that night. We had supper at Logans with both of our parents. He asked my dad for permission then a little later he got up to go to the bathroom and came back with roses and a ring one rose. He had asked the waiter to stand me up on the fireplace edge in the room we were sitting. He walked up to me and asked if I would marry him in front of the resturant. I thought it was fun and I was surprised it happened that day.
6. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED?
We got married in Canyon on the West Texas A&M campus in the Chapel. It was simple and I thought it all was pretty.
7. HOW DID THE RECEPTION GO?
I thought the reception went pretty good. We had cake and finger foods. We visited with our friends and family. We even had a birthday party for R's great grandpa. R and I were not able to stay very long because we had to be in Lubbock by a certain time. It was fun.
8. HOW WAS THE HONEYMOON?
It was soo much fun. We went to South Padre Island for a week. We played in the gulf, rode horses, walked up and down the island then we rented a little electric car. My favorite part was going deep sea fishing. We want to do that again some day when the kids are a little older maybe.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am so glad you did this one! Of course I knew most of this already--but LOVED reading it all again! I loved your wedding and getting to know you through R--you two are so cute together and I am so glad that he married you! :)
Post a Comment